Custom astrology reports for you
Choose Your Zodiac Sign
According to Vedic Astrology Horary astrology is perfect for forecasting the length of a one’s life. Astrologers say that answering the question about one’s long life is not reasonable but as humans have intrusive nature they want to know their life span desperately with the help of horary astrology.
THINGS WHICH RESPONSIBLE FOR LIFE
• According to Vedic astrology Saturn is the responsible for life span and in a kundli the 8th house decides a person’s longevity.
• A native may have a long life if his kundli has the auspicious arrangement of the 8th house, Saturn, Ascendant and the lord of the Ascendant.
• It is believed that if the 8th house is occupied by auspicious planets like Jupiter, Venus or Mercury then the one may enjoy a long life.
• A mixture of above stated combination of house, planets, auspiciousness and inauspiciousness in a kundlishows medium duration of native’s longevity.
• One more important thing in horary astrology while defining life span of a child is the placement of Moon which plays a vital role.
• Vedic Astrology says that the 8th house which is the signification of life span is also known as atrikh house. Planets get distressed in this house but the positive thing about this house is that placement of any auspicious planet in this position means the one may be blessed with a long life.
• Placement of malefic planets such as Mars, Rahu, or Ketu in this house may cast negative influence on a one’s life span. In this situation one may be a victim of conspiracy and accident.
• An afflicted 8th house and debilitated lord of the 8th house may decrease the long life of a person.
• A debilitated Ascendant or lord of the Ascendant may create many contrary situations in a native’s life.
• Aspect of auspicious planet on the 8th house or lord of the 8th house is very good for a person’s long life while the aspect of malefic planets in this position diminishes life span.
• If a kundi has Saturn as the most powerful planet amongst other planets in one’s kundli, it would be the most important thing because Saturn as per his nature creates problems in the early life of the native especially problems related with health and other matters but slowly as the native grows old Saturn exalts its native with achievement and intelligence.
• The parallel things go wrong if Saturn is weakened in the one’s horary chart. That means a native may lead a happy and affluent life in his early years but he may face severe problems as one grows up. In this way planetary position in a native’s horary chart specify life span and other things related with his or her longevity.
THE NATURE OF ASCENDANT IN A BIRTH CHART
Astrologically, there are 12 Ascendants (lagnas) which are divided in to 3 groups.
• Movable Ascendants are Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn i.e. 1st, 4th, 7th and 10th signs. • Double natured Ascendants are Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius and Pisces i.e. the 3rd, 6th, 9th and 12th signs
• Immovable Ascendants are Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius i.e. 2nd, 5th, 8th and 11th signs According to Horary astrology the movable and immovable Ascendants as the prime calculating elements and double natured signs are divided into two regions. The first region between 1 to 15 degrees in the ascendant is measured of secure Ascendant and the second region of 15 to 30 degrees is measured movable Ascendant for astrological calculations.
Auspicious Ascendants of secure signs are needed for obtaining steadyresults. For example if you ask a horary astrologer regarding your house then fixed or immovable Ascendant is an auspicious asset in your horary kundli for obtainingfavourable results.
Movable signs are mentioned related with distance and speed. As for instance if you question a horary astrologer about your trip no matters it is for business purpose or not, for good results movable sign is required in the ascendant of the kundali.
You may get prompt result from a strong Ascendant as per your personality but incontrary circumstance you may get negative results. But in double natured signs as the Ascendant is in the east and north part the native may get favourable result but it may take time.
The ascendant’s role in the horary chart therefore may give important clues to the astrologer about the fulfilment of the desire. If the ascendant of the horary chart matches the nature of the wish then there are very strong chances that the events may unfold as per your plan.
Featured Product For You